The self management lectures and work shops are based on Liv’s solo and unsupported expedition to the South Pole in 1994.
The expedition was not simply about a ski tour of 1,200 kilometres and 50 days of solitude in the polar desert, but deals just as much with the motivation of the enterprise, and the practical and psychological preparations.
Lectures and seminars with the emphasis on various subjects,
- Dare to Dream
- Realizing your own dream
- Self management for greater self-esteem
- Accepting responsibility for your own feelings and reactions
- Learning not to blame others, but to take the consequences of your own decisions
- Learning to concentrate on your own abilities
- Self management in defining and attaining goals
- Self management through psychological training